Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life Quote

I choose the quote "lean from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" because all of these mean something to me. If someone made a mistake yesterday then they should learn from it. You can't go back and change what you did wrong. I also believe you should never stress over something you messed up on or regret, it will heal over time. Everyone needs to live in the moment. Have fun and don't worry about what is going to happen in the future or what happened in the past. If you mess up today hope that tomorrow will bring you something great. There will always be better days in the future. This quote represents me, because I have made mistakes in the past, not been thankful for something I had or was doing in the moment, and I have been worried about what was going to happen the next day and if it was going to be better. I know not to make mistakes I have made before and I have learned great lessons from them. I have learned that if I am having fun with my family and friends then I need to relax and enjoy it, they might not be around forever. Hoping and praying for tomorrow has helped me get through though moments in my life. If I lived every second of my life according to my quote I think life would go pretty smoothly. The only thing that might be a little crazy is live for today. It could make you think you could do anything you wanted to do. Other than that you would learn a lot of lessons and you would hope and pray a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment